Thoughts on Home Health Care PT

"My Medical Screening and Management of Co-Morbid Conditions has greatly improved." - an excerpt from: http://forwardthinkingpt.com/2014/07/27/observations-in-home-health/

Those that know me, have figured out that I decided to take some time off Outpatient Orthopedics for awhile and entertained the thoughts of delving into the Home Health Care territory. It has been about a month and a half now working for Mercy Home Home Health....and my oh my, have my clinical screening skills improved as I incorporated what I knew, the new knowledge I gained from seasoned Therapists into this new arena and meeting with other clinicians and professions once weekly opened my mind. It is a plus that I can contribute extensive manual therapy skills into this area too.

Comments

Popular Posts