Running Injury Course: WHEN CAN I RUN?



I recently took a course from Christopher Johnson, PT in Seattle about When Can I Run? Here is my short review of that awesome course! It's a MUST for those health and fitness professionals looking for a way to train their clients back to running (they don't have to be injured to do so!).
Picture

Here is my review:

This is the second time I have heard Chris speak and train. I took this course after I heard him speak at the Shoulder Course in Seattle a few months ago.  He is an absolute expert in his trade. I have taken a few running courses in the past and this one-day event gave me a very specific set of routines, assessment, and drills that I can apply immediately the following week. Chris successfully conducts a lab course and weaves in the evidence-based theory behind these. He backs everything up with experience and science. He focuses on the holistic approach to running: from top to bottom.

You can read the rest HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts