Testimonials. Success Stories.


I am grateful to work with some amazing people. I am sharing here a few of the testimonials about my work as a Therapist.

"I have had the privilege to know Mark Jamantoc for about 5 years. He treated many of the residents from Hillside while working at Ability Physical Therapy. What I love about Mark is his heart felt love and presence for what ever he is doing. He could be teaching you about a shoulder, fitness, tai chi, weight loss or what ever, and you would trust him, because he is a great teacher. He is a  bright light and we all naturally head towards the light!"

Love & Wisdom
Susie Stellflug
Wellness Director
Hillside Retirement
McMinnville,Oregon


“Mark and I have shared many clients in the past. I have found that a lot can be discovered about a person by what their clients say about them. Every client we had in common spoke of Mark's kindness, sensitivity, and his knowledge of physical therapy. They felt in good hands with him. Knowing him personally I can vouch for those same qualities. It is wonderful to run across individual's that have a passion for what they do and spread that feeling to others. I highly recommend Mark for your physical therapy needs!”
Jeremiah Cook, LMT (www.newpathmassage.com)

“ I had chronic neck pain made worse by a traffic accident. After a few sessions, Mark as able to eliminate the pain. This was remarkable. He also spent time educating me on how to keep the neck pain from recurring and what to do when it did. I highly recommend Mark. He is careful with his treatment and and expert treating necks.” – Joe W.

“Mark was instrumental in my recovery from a serious shoulder injury that included four fractures to my scapula and clavicle. Mark is a focused and patient physical therapist who is focused on results. Over the course of one year, Mark explored a number of techniques to help me regain range of motion and strength in my shoulder. Mark is deeply interested in the field of physical therapy and works to stay abreast of industry developments and innovations.” – Robert R.

“I have seen Mark for physical therapy over the last year and half for 3 separate injuries. 2 instances were to my shoulder and 1 was to my lower back. On each occasion, he evaluated me, and then laid out a plan of attack, and successively led me through the rehabilitation process. The exercises he had me do were novel, appropriately difficult, interesting and most importantly, effective. They were also quite motivating, providing clear results from session to session.

An example is using the TRX Suspension Training system to rehabilitate my shoulder by working from decline pushups (assisting the shoulder with the pectorals while still working shoulder stabilizers and rotator cuff) and then progressing all the way to handstand pushups as I became stronger. Most sessions involved either soft or deep tissue massage followed by ice.

Mark was quite personable and made me feel that my recovery was inevitable and simple, which it turned out to be. He was also quite clear and quick to explain the biomechanics and reasoning behind many of the exercises, which I appreciated. Never once did he give me reason to question his expertise.
I've seen several physical therapists before Mark, and have discontinued seeing them because I disagreed with their methods or their personality. Mark is one of those care providers that you find and you keep their number on speed dial in case you get in an accident.” – Zachary F.

“Mark Jamantoc is an absolute master at evaluating and treating the entire spinal system. Mark's extremely sophisticated assessment process enables him to diagnose, treat, & resolve pain patterns & movement dysfunction so effectively--that even one appointment with him can change your life. Mark is the best medical practitioner for healing back, shoulder, & neck injuries that I have ever met.”
– Kirsten M.

Comments

Popular Posts