A Memorial Memory

Oftentimes, we don't realize what we've got until it's gone. Here is a Tribute.
Sun Over Samish Bay, WA
As we salute the troops that uphold what is right, just and true, I salute to the passing of a great friend who I have known for a short period of time. Heaven just gained a great person of genuine character. He worked tirelessly as a Representative for Medical Supplies and was a great friend to all of us. It is a shame I was not able to know you better. Be with the people you love today, tell them how much you love them, and be with them like it's the last day of their life (or yours). I grief, but I am relieved he did not suffer a long painful process.

Cheers to your LIFE, Alberto Escalona. You will be missed, my friend!

"In My Life." Performed by: Jake Shimabukuro

Comments

Popular Posts