7 Books that have Positively Impacted my Life in the past 10 years

I have to say, making this list was a lot tougher than I thought. While I grew up and lived in the Philippines for 26 years of my life and struggling to find a job in health care there, doing odd jobs here and there including sales and retail and helping with our family business then, I stumbled upon personal development books that have shaped my life and honed my skills in dealing with people of all ages. I can honestly say that reading these books impart a skill level that crosses over to ALL aspects of your life.

1. The Secret - Rhonda Byrne

2. The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho

3. Who Moved My Cheese? - Dr. Spencer Johnson

4. The Mastery of Love - Don Miguel Ruiz

5. The Four Agreements - Don Miguel Ruiz

6. The Success Principles - Jack Canfield (author of Chicken Soup for the Soul)

7. God is in the Small Stuff for TOUGH TIMES - Bruce and Stan


What are your favorite books? 


Comments

Popular Posts