MOBILIZER MOOD v1. Mulligan


I first heard about Mulligan from one of my friends who lived and worked in Los Angeles. That was back in 2004. He said it was a cool new technique to eliminate pain and even lower it down to 0/10 from an 8 when the patient walks out of the rehab. Others call it the miracle technique. I call it a new beginning.....
The next time I heard about Brian Mulligan was from my friend April Corros in Dubai in 2007 and she was mentioning to me about this new technique that patients walk out pain free.. Now I was really curious...
Awright I gave in.
Last Year, I took the Upper Quadrant Mulligan Course here in Portland OR and there were 36 participants in the training and there were two instructors (they were sorta dividing everyone else). It took two days and almost 80% of the time, it was hands on. This was one of the best courses I have ever taken on Manual Therapy. I would recommend it to anyone learning about it. As Mr. Brian Mulligan would say, "Expect a Miracle Every day."

Comments

Popular Posts