Abilty Physical Therapy....My place, my solace, my cool chillax site


First of all I just want to say I have never expected myself to take blogging this seriously. Seriously. Seriously. No, seriously. LOL. And I never expected this to be liberating. What an amazing way to communicate your angst (if you have some, and most usually we all do!), your daily routine, your life and work. Mine for that matter is being a Physical therapist. Man! I had no idea it was this good to be a PT in the USA! I did start out as a PT for a Physician owned clinic (8 orthos to be exact, man what a good business huh) and then I became a therapist for a SNF (SNIFFFFFFF) haha just wanted to stress that out and ended up transferring to an Orthopedic setting again, having missed it so badly. I am now currently doing a lot of Mulligan training and the humble beginnings of learning the correct way of doing Muscle Energy techniques. and the SI joint! man, the SI joint, tsk tsk. We'll tackle that at a different day ok? For starters, this is where I work. A huge 6000 square feet facility with a gym, a swimming pool, and a yoga and Pilates gym, Oh and did i mention I teach Tai-chi here?? It's called Ability Physical Therapy..... http://www.abilityphysicaltherapy.com/ see it to believe it.... peace.... Whatdya think Bo?

Comments

  1. I'm impressed young 'kemosabe' blogger... when I read ur title 'wheezing for air' I thought u might be a cardiopulm guy, but I guess not
    lookin forward to hearin ur experiences and learning from ur mistakes, haha, just a lil blogger humor
    take care bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts